The NKBA Business Management Forms are designed to help NKBA members manage and organize the day-to-day activities and transactions of a kitchen and bath business. The NKBA Business Management Forms allow our members to present a consistent, professional image in all of their written communications. These professional quality templates include forms for estimating fees for retainers, design and installation, calculating costs, material and plan changes, agreements, and a variety of checklists to keep each project on track.
Updated Business Management forms will be available soon.
To view and use the sample forms, please click on the links below to download a fillable PDF.
- Contract Installer Agreement with Dealer/Designer/Subcontractor
- Limited Warranty
- Standard Form of Agreement for Design & Consultation Services
- Standard Form of Agreement for Design & Installation
Design & Specifications
- Bathroom Design Survey Form (available soon)
- Change in Plans and Specifications
- Kitchen Design Survey Form
- Standard Specifications for Bathroom Design & Installation (available soon)
- Standard Specifications for Kitchen Design & Installation (available soon)
- Client Evaluation Form
- Customer Concerns Form
- Follow-up Email/Letter
- Industry Feedback Response Form
- Final Inspection Before Punchlist with Client
- Job Progress Chart
- Pre-Completion & Punchlist Conference Detail
- Project Pre-Installation Conference Detail List
- Project Production Start Checklist
Instructions to Insert Images or Logos