Bellari Design Div. of Somerville Aluminum
Kitchen and Bath Manager
KITCHEN & BATH MANAGER
Bellari Design, a division of Somerville Aluminum, is ever growing and expanding. Since 1950 we have specialized in all aspects of home remodeling serving Central New Jersey. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
We continue to experience an increase in sales within our full service kitchen and bathroom division. If you are an extremely motivated design and sales professional who is willing to work hard to reach your goals, we want you on our team. We’ve created an environment within our 15,000 square foot facility that assures our team and customers will have an experience unlike any other. Visit our website at www.bellaridesign.com.
We are looking for a highly organized professional that is passionate about design and sales; has creative problem-solving abilities and is success driven.
• Manage the Kitchen and Bathroom division.
• Motivate a diverse set of experienced sales professionals.
• Demonstrate expertise with in-home and showroom selling.
• Hire, train and develop design sales team members.
• Maximize the conversion of leads to sales revenue and generate referral and repeat business.
• Enhance overall sales program with new product presentations and improve current selling strategies.
• Communicate and coordinate all pertinent information from the design sales team to installation and accounting departments.
• Conduct sales/product training meetings and perform in-home sales presentations with the design sales team.
• Estimate, design and sell full remodeling kitchen and bathroom projects.
• Work closely with the Production team to enhance customer experience from initial design to completion.
• Highly motivated and ambitious
• Minimum of ten years of Sales and Design experience
• Minimum of five years of Management experience
• Home remodeling and or construction knowledge
• Professional appearance and friendly demeanor
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written across different teams and departments
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Email
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Company generated sales leads through a strong marketing program (television, radio, internet, direct mail, etc.)
• Health Insurance
• Retirement plan
• Vacation and personal days
• Cell phone