Start Date: day, date
End Date: day, date
This course consists of four, 2 hour sessions. Participants will meet online every Wednesday for a total of four weeks.
Course Delivery: VILT (Virtual Instructor Led Training), VOIP (Voice Over IP) with headset is recommended.
NKBA Hours: 8
Facilitator: Jeffrey Holloway, CKD, CBD
Description: This course will discuss project management practices from design concept to finished installation. Participants will learn the skills needed to accurately estimate costs, list product installation and construction details, and manage client expectations. This course is ideal for design firm owners, practicing designers, project managers and installation specialists.
Objectives: At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Evaluate current project management and planning skills.
- Discuss the importance of accurate project scopes for maximum profitability.
- Identify industry standards for project documentation.
- Manage client expectations to create positive customer experiences.
- Create a customer focused team for ultimate client satisfaction.
- Compare pros and cons of handling larger then usual project requests.
Start time for each 2 hour virtual session:
1:00 pm ET
12:00 pm CT
11:00 am MT
10:00 am PT
Required Materials: NKBA PRL Volume: Kitchen and Bath Project Management
Suggested PRL Readings: NKBA PRL Kitchen and Bath Project Management