SPRING INTO YOUR HOME RENOVATION
The Westchester NKBA Chapter is getting the word out about the best kept secret in the kitchen & bath industry-us! On June 13 we are launching our first home show, "Spring into Your Home Renovation!". Held at the Cosentino Center in Mt. Kisco, we are introducing Westchester homeowners to NKBA Kitchen and Bath Industry Professionals. We are looking for Sponsor Members to help us ensure our first Home Show is a success! We are asking for a donation or contribution of $5000 for Platinum sponsors, $2500 for Gold sponsors, $1250 for Silver sponsors or $500 for Bronze sponsors or a raffle item valued at $250 or more. Westchester Home Magazine is contacting their 22,000 member base with our Home Show details, including the names of our sponsors. Signage and announcements thanking our sponsors are planned throughout the Home Show as well full page adds in our Show Guide. Please contact Dawn DeLuca, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details before April 15. Below are the details of how members will participate. Thank you, in advance, for helping us with our first Home Show!
Spring into Your Home Renovation!
June 13, 2015
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Cosentino Design Center
333 N. Bedford Road, Mt. Kisco, NY
- Westchester Home Magazine
- Local and regional media
- Mark Boyland, Keller Realty
- Signage in key regional locations (where allowed)
- Press releases
The show will include:
· Member Vendor Tables
· Designer Session Tables
· Consumer Seminars
· Show Guide
· Complimentary BBQ for attendees
· Free Product Raffles
· Gift Bags
- Vendor Tables: $450 30" x 72" table, 11 AM-5:00 PM, literature and materials Gift Bag participation (200 items see below for details)
1/2 page ad in Show Guide (or upgrade to full page at a discounted rate of $35)
- Designer Session Tables: $195/3 hour time slots 36" table with 3 chairs, 20 minute intervals for designers to consult & start building rapport with homeowners. 1/2 page ad in Show Guide (or upgrade to full page at a discounted rate of $35)
Tables are limited so register early!
- Gift Bag Participation Gift item or piece of literature describing your business for giveaway bags inclusion. Must submit 200 promotional items for the bag $100
- Advertising opportunities in the Guide:Full page $100 Half page $65
- NKBA Member Portfolio Review (thumb drive handout for inclusion in Gift Bags): $301 Photo Submission (max of 3)Photo size must be: high resolution JPEG image (.jpg)Company name/logo and phone # OR web address should be aligned bottom right or across bottom of photograph. White or black font color only (for consistency).
- Product contributions for free raffles:Open to dialogueDonate items for raffle valued at $250 or more.