NKBA, ASID & HOUZZ have partnered together to offer TWO FREE WORKSHOPS.
There are 2 separate workshops. Both workshops are free, but registration is required for each workshop. We must have a minimum number of attendees in order for Houzz to come out from California. That is why your registration is so important. You do not have to be an NKBA or ASID member to attend. Please spread the word.
Location: Houzz University: Tuesday, August 16 4-6 pm
ProSource of Nashville AND/OR
3078 Sidco Drive Houzz Now: Tuesday, August 16 6:30-7:30 pm
Nashville, TN 37204
HOUZZ UNIVERSITY: Qualifies for 0.1 CEU (IDCEC approved)
Good for those wanting to create or improve their Houzz profile.
During this interactive, hands-on presentation, Houzz experts will work with you side-by-side to help you create a compelling, complete professional profile on Houzz to attract new clients and promote your brand.
By the end of this workshop you will have a profile that includes the following:
- A well-written description of your business that answers key questions prospective clients will have about you.
- Photos of your work that are uploaded and categorized correctly so that they are more likely to appear in search results when homeowners are looking for projects like yours.
- Requests for reviews of your work from past clients and colleagues so that prospective clients can hear from others about the high quality of your work.
In this workshop, we will also teach you how to use Ideabooks to effectively communicate with your clients to shorten and improve the design process.
Required Things to Bring:
- Personal laptop (no iPad, or similar devices)
- 5+ high quality photos of your work on your computer
- 3+ email addresses of previous clients who you would like to request reviews from - A profile photo for your Houzz profile
HOUZZ NOW: Qualifies for 0.1 NKBA CEU, but does not qualify for other organizations
Good for those who want to take their profile to the next level.
You already mastered the basics on Houzz and created a compelling and complete professional profile. Now, you can take your profile to the next level by learning advanced tips from our Houzz experts at our interactive, hands-on workshop.
This session will also include the latest Houzz tools, including Site Designer, Ideabooks, Sketch, and more. A Houzz expert will walk through the newest features so you can make the most out of your Houzz presence.
To make the most out of your time with us, come prepared with the following items:
- Your business's Houzz login information (email address)
- The Houzz app downloaded on your smartphone (if you have one)