“Culinary Dreams in Steam: The How, Why and Wow! of Cooking with Steam”
Presented by Rachelle Boucher, Culinary & Events Manager and the Culinary Team for Miele San Francisco. Hosted by the Miele Experience Center, San Francisco.
Rachelle Boucher is a nationally recognized corporate
chef and appliance cooking expert, known for bringing appliances to life in an
accessible, joyous and delicious way.
5:30 pm- 6:45 pm Networking, Appetizers & drinks: Experience Miele firsthand with Five interactive Demos.
Miele Stations and Menu:
- Range Station: Grilled and Griddled Shrimp & Vegetable Skewers, Steam Assist Roasted Beef Tenderloin Crostini
- Wall Oven Station: Fava & Pea Flat Breads & Pizzas with Mint, Herbed Focaccia & Crisps for Artisan Cheese & Fruit Platters
- Combi Steam: Assorted Dim Sum and Salt & Pepper Riblets with Honey Soy Drizzle
- Induction: Thai Chicken & Vegetarian Lettuce Cups, Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Coffee & Ice Cream Station: Espresso & Gelato Desserts & Coffee Demos, Freshly Baked Cookies
7:45 – 8:15pm Chapter Announcements and Presentation
- Learn to sell and specify Steam Appliances
- Learn the best ways to implement Steam appliances into your designs
- Learn the benefits of cooking with Steam
- Enjoy amazing food created by Chef Rachelle & staff
Register at www.NOCANKBA.org
Miele Experience Center
680 8th Street, Suite 155
San Francisco, CA 94103