2016 NKBA Design Competition
The 2016 NKBA Design Competition Opens For Entries on June 1st, 2015!
Who can enter?
Only NKBA members are eligible. Click here if you would like to join today.
What do you have to gain?
National media attention, special awards and cash prizes presented during a special ceremony during KBIS 2016 in Las Vegas, industry recognition, your design(s) featured in NKBA Magazine, on NKBA.org, and in the NKBA Booth at KBIS 2016.
A project installed between January 1, 2014 and August 14, 2015, clear photos, a concise design statement, elevations and a floor plan to scale, along with a completed entry form. The 2016 NKBA Design Competition Entry Packet provides comprehensive information on the entry process as well as competition rules & requirements.
All entry packets must be received at the NKBA Headquarters by Friday, August 14, 2015
Instructional Videos on How To Enter the NKBA Design Competition
Peter Albanese, CKD, CBD, 2014/2015 NKBA Design Competition Judge
Read in detail about the competition entry process on page 64 of NKBA Magazine.
Check out the 2015 NKBA Design Competition winners on Pinterest, and read about the projects in NKBA Magazine!
First Place: $3,000 | Second Place: $2,000 | Third Place: $1,000
- Small Kitchen
- Medium Kitchen
- Large Kitchen
- Powder Room
- Small Bathroom
- Large Bathroom
- $10,000 each....Best Kitchen and Best Bath
- $2,000 each......Before & After Kitchen and Bath
- $2,000...............Budget-Friendly Kitchen or Bath
- $2,000...............Green Design Kitchen or Bath
- $2,000...............Universal Design Kitchen or Bath
- Builder/Remodeler Award
- In honor of Clay Lyon, CR, 2012 NKBA Secretary (1962-2012)
- One (1) Honorable Mention to be named for each main category
2016 NKBA Design Competition Sponsors