Note: Learners will not receive CEU or NKBA Education Hour credits for courses or webinars that were taken twice during the same CEU cycle. The current CEU cycle is: July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2016.
Now you can take charge of your career like never before.
Whether you’re a novice or experienced professional looking to enhance your design or business skills or add to your credentials through NKBA certification; or a student striving to break into the industry, NKBA’s innovative new approach to Learning & Professional Development is perfect for you. You can browse courses three ways:
Browse Courses by Learning Path:
NKBA Learning Paths provide an individualized approach to professional development by letting you personally manage your career growth in eight key competency areas. Each path offers a step-by-step approach from introductory through experienced levels.
- 1. Design & Inspiration - Design and plan safe and effective kitchens and bathrooms; utilize key industry information and planning guidelines based on historical review, current industry environment, future trends, consumer lifestyles, research, building codes and current industry practices.
2. Communication - Ensure clear communication within and outside of the organization.
3. Adapt & Innovate (Change Management) - Work effectively in the face of ambiguity and change; adjust priorities and skills to successfully tackle new challenges.
4. Focus on the Customer - Deliver exceptional customer service; build internal and external mechanisms to continuously improve the customer experience.
5. Business Management - Achieve positive business results by managing resources; control risk by aligning finance, organizational structure and marketing initiatives to business goals.
6. Leadership - Become a role model, empowering yourself and others, promoting ethical behavior, encouraging the exchange of information and managing workloads to achieve business goals.
7. Sales & Marketing - Build relationships and offer solutions that meet customer needs; analyze and prioritize sales activities to increase market share, grow current accounts and develop new customers.
8. Talent Management - Participate in the selection, onboarding and ongoing development of organizational talent.
Browse Courses by Learning Type:
Curriculum – Collection of courses, events, or materials.
On Demand Courses – On Demand, available 24/7.
Course Calendar – Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or a Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Materials – Recorded Webinars
Click here to see the entire course catalog.
*Please note, course material is not available for mobile and tablets