ANNE GRICE INTERIORS
Senior Interior Designer
Anne Grice Interiors, an award-winning, full-service interior design studio specializing in residential, commercial, and hospitality design and remodeling, is hiring an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join its team in beautiful Aspen, CO. The Senior Interior Designer will be responsible for managing residential interior architectural design projects from beginning to completion.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Produce high quality design deliverables for high-end client presentations
• Draft technical drawings in AutoCAD, including detailing of interior millwork and custom furniture
• Prepare complete set of building permit & construction document drawing sets (with some oversight and guidance) for residential projects
• Manage project timeline and expectations
• Maintain project budgets
• Act as liaison between client and owner
• Sourcing of furnishings and fabrics
• Interior Design degree from a 4-year accredited program
• Minimum of 7 years of design experience, 5 of which is high-end residential or commercial
• Project Management experience
• Construction Administration experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite; proficiency in StudioDesigner and Sketch-Up are a plus
• Highly developed communication skills, written and verbal, specifically with clients
• Extensive knowledge of furniture sources, ordering, and tracking furniture
• Strong attention to detail
• NCIDQ and Professional ASID preferred
• Familiar with Industry drawing standards and code compliance
• Ability to conduct activities involving moderate standing, walking, and substantial sitting and typing
• Flexibility and ability to fly and travel.
• Ability to lift boxes or items up to 40 pounds
• Ability to hear and respond to phone calls and conversations
• Ability to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and balance while filing or operating office equipment.
Qualities we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and enjoys working independently, but can also work collaboratively in a team environment. An accountable and resourceful Senior Interior Designer who wants to progress in their field, has an acute attention to detail, and a strong sense of time management and follow-through will fit in well within our office culture.
• Competitive salary
• Single-Flex day ski pass to Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Buttermilk and Aspen Highlands
• Paid vacation and sick time off
• Defined benefit retirement plan vested and paid after 3 years of full time service
• Company sponsored health insurance with Ownership contribution towards monthly premium
• Work/Life Balance
• Performance Bonus
Please send your resume, cover letter and selected samples of your work to email@example.com.
Founded in 1996, Anne Grice Interiors is an award-winning, full-service interior design studio specializing in residential, commercial, and hospitality design and remodeling. Based in Aspen, our firm has worked in the Roaring Fork Valley for more than 20 years. Anne Grice Interiors has grown steadily and deliberately, consistently choosing long-term client satisfaction over all else as a guiding principal. Our many repeat clients speak for themselves.
Our clients are discerning and busy – they want a professional to make their
lives easy by taking care of all the details while managing the entire process. We pride ourselves on making the design process seamless so that our clients can focus on the important things in life. They appreciate the way we present concepts in a comprehensive way to help them visualize what their finished space will look like and create something that will exceed their expectations.