HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE NOMINATION
Each year, the NKBA looks to recognize those professionals who have played crucial roles in the development of our industry by inducting them into the Kitchen and Bath Industry Hall of Fame. From the inventor of the microwave oven to the originator of solid surface materials, the finest members of our industry are recognized by the Hall of Fame. As a voting member of the NKBA, you have the power to nominate someone you believe has made a key difference in our industry.
ELIGIBILITY & BASIC CRITERIA
Hall of Fame nominees who have contributed dramatically to the growth and professionalism of the kitchen and bath industry and/or to the NKBA. Hall of Fame nominees do not need to be a past or present NKBA member to qualify for consideration.
- In order to be considered for recommendation, nomination forms must be completed in their entirety; incomplete forms will be disqualified.
- Pre-written or duplicated forms drafted or completed by someone other than the individual signing and submitting the nomination is not permissible and will be disqualified.
- Each selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nomination entries submitted by groups (chapters, advisory councils, etc.) will be considered as one nomination.
- Only nominations made by NKBA voting members will be considered; nominations from any members of a nominees’ immediate family will not be accepted.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will review and complete an evaluation form for each candidate.
During the first week of August, the nomination forms will be sent to the Hall of Fame Committee. These individuals discuss and review all nominations received by the deadline.
We strongly encourage you to complete your nomination: Click here. You can also complete and mail the form to NKBA Hall of Fame, 687 Willow Grove Street, Hackettstown, NJ, 07840 or fax the form to (908) 852-1695.
Nominations must be received by the NKBA on or before August 1, 2013. Forms received after that date will not be considered.
The NKBA maintains a photo gallery of all Hall of Fame members at its headquarters. In addition, inductees will receive national recognition on NKBA.org, in the NKBA’s quarterly magazine, NKBA Magazine, and at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show.
Following the notification to the Board of Directors, letters of congratulations are mailed to the inductees. An acknowledgement notice is sent to the members who submitted the nomination form for the new inductees.
Please direct questions to the NKBA Customer Service Department at 800-THE-NKBA (843-6522) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EDT) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.