HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE NOMINATION
NKBA Partner Advertisement
Each year, the NKBA looks to recognize those professionals who have made a significant and enduring contribution to the development of the kitchen and bath industry on a national or global scale by inducting them into the Kitchen and Bath Industry Hall of Fame. Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including inventors, business leaders, designers and educators – some of the most outstanding people in our industry. As a voting member of the NKBA, you have the power to nominate someone you believe has made a key difference in our industry.
The basic criteria for Hall of Fame nominees is that they have contributed in a significant way, either nationally or globally, to the growth and professionalism of the kitchen and bath industry and/or to the NKBA.
Hall of Fame nominees should
- Have forever changed our industry
- Have a long history in the industry
- Be a promoter of the industry
- Be a visionary by identifying and articulating opportunity
- Be a contributor to change via leadership
- Play a key role in industry relations by bringing people together
- Have a national and global perspective
- In order to be considered for recommendation, nomination forms must be completed in their entirety; incomplete forms will be disqualified.
- Pre-written or duplicated forms drafted or completed by someone other than the individual signing and submitting the nomination is not permissible and will be disqualified.
- Each selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
- Nomination entries submitted by groups, such as chapters, will be considered as one nomination.
- Only nominations made by NKBA voting members will considered; nominations from any members of a nominee’s immediate family will not be accepted.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will review and complete an evaluation for each nominee.
- Your submission should be about 250 words.
Nominations will be sent to the Hall of Fame Committee. This group discusses and reviews all nominations received by the deadline. A recommendation for one or more inductees will be forwarded to the Executive Committee and then to the Board of Directors for final approval.
Submission – Complete your nomination using the PDF form:
Nominations must be received by the NKBA on or before September 1, 2014. Forms received after this date will not be considered.
APPRECIATION the NKBA maintains a photo gallery of all Hall of Fame members at its headquarters. In addition, inductees will receive national recognition on NKBA.org, in the NKBA’s quarterly magazine, NKBA Magazine, and at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show.
Following the notification to the Board of Directors, letters of congratulations are mailed to the inductees. An acknowledgement notice is sent to the members who submitted the nomination form for the new inductees.
Please direct any questions to NKBA at 800-843-6522 from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time or by email to email@example.com.
Please consider nominating a kitchen or bath industry professional who has contributed in a significant way, either nationally or globally, to the growth and professionalism of the kitchen and bath industry and/or to the NKBA.