The submission deadline for 30 Under 30 has passed. We are no longer accepting applications. All applicants will be notified February 2013.
30 Individuals under 30 Years of Age―We’re looking for the Exceptional Young Professionals in the Industry
We are currently searching for 30 outstanding individuals under the age of 30 who are passionate in their profession and forward-thinking toward their success in the kitchen and bath industry. The purpose of this program is to engage and recognize young people who are the voice and next generation of kitchen and bath professionals. The goal is to acknowledge, while helping these individuals to immerse and apply themselves to new opportunities for growth and development in support of the industry.
Ideal candidates to be selected as one of 30 Under 30 up-and-comers will be recognized during KBIS 2013, April 19 – 21 in New Orleans.
As we plan this program for the first time we invite you to apply!
We will be selecting 30 individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Born on or after April 30th, 1983 (you must be under 30 during KBIS 2013)
- Working in the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Interested in furthering your career within the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Supported by your employer to participate in this program
- Eager to participate in pre-event, event and post-event activities focused on our 30 Under 30 program and KBIS 2013
- Outgoing, passionate and excited to network with new colleagues
Selected candidates will receive:
- Flight and hotel costs reimbursed
- Show floor pass, conference pass and access to a Keynote session at KBIS 2013
Candidates will be selected based on their responses to this application. Ideally, no more than two people will be selected from a single organization, but we encourage numerous individuals to apply. Applications are due no later than January 11th, 2013, and all applicants will be notified February 2013.
To share with a friend or colleague copy the following link: http://nkba.org/30under30