Click here to get tips on How to Make An Impression
Meet the past 30 under 30:
2014 30 under 30 recipients:
2014 Platinum Sponsor: WilsonArt
2014 Gold Sponsor: Danze
Online submission form will open June 16, 2014!
30 Individuals under 30 Years of Age―We’re looking for the Exceptional Young Professionals in the Industry
We are currently searching for 30 outstanding individuals under the age of 30 who are passionate in their profession and forward-thinking toward their success in the kitchen and bath industry. The purpose of this program is to engage and recognize young people who are the voice and next generation of kitchen and bath professionals. The goal is to acknowledge, while helping these individuals to immerse and apply themselves to new opportunities for growth and development in support of the industry.
Ideal candidates to be selected as one of 30 Under 30 up-and-comers will be recognized during KBIS 2015, January 20 –22 in Las Vegas.
We will be selecting 30 individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Born on or after January 23, 1985 (you must be under 30 during KBIS 2015)
- Working in the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Interested in furthering your career within the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Supported by your employer to participate in this program
- Eager to participate in pre-event, event and post-event activities focused on our 30 Under 30 program and KBIS 2015
- Outgoing, passionate and excited to network with new colleagues
Selected candidates will receive:
- Flight and hotel costs reimbursed
- Show floor pass, conference pass and access to a Keynote session at KBIS 2015
Candidates will be selected based on their responses to this application. Ideally, no more than two people will be selected from a single organization, but we encourage numerous individuals to apply. Applications are due by 12 noon ET on Monday, August 4th, 2014, and all applicants will be notified September 2014.