| || |
Submission Forms Now Closed
Are you looking to expand your career? Do you want to network with other successful young professionals to broaden your knowledge and connections? If so, then you want to be part of our 30 Under 30 program for the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) 2016!
The NKBA is currently seeking 30 forward-thinking leaders under the age of 30 who will be the voice and next generation of kitchen and bath professionals. The purpose of the 30 Under 30 program is to engage and recognize young industry professionals and offer them new opportunities for growth and development. As part of the program, you will be recognized during next year’s KBIS show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is a great opportunity for career advancement, so apply today!
DEADLINE: Applications are due by noon, EST Wednesday, August 5, 2015.
Items to Include
Want to improve your chances of being selected? Here are some examples of information to include in your submission:
- Awards and acknowledgements you have received for work in the kitchen and bath industry
- Sales and marketing accomplishments, statistics, and sales figures
- Certifications related to the kitchen and bath industry
- Community service/charity involvement – industry related or other
- NKBA Chapter officer positions held, or other industry related association memberships, etc.
- Innovative solutions you have brought to your job, improvements in job processes, project involvement above and beyond your daily job requirements
The NKBA 30 Under 30 is an elite group of young professionals who are truly the best of the best—be sure to highlight any accomplishments that make your application stand out!
Candidates chosen for the program will receive:
- Reimbursement for flight and hotel costs
- Show floor pass, conference pass and access to a Keynote session at KBIS 2016
- Participate in pre-event and post-event activities focused on our 30 under 30 program and KBIS 2016
- Born on or after January 22, 1986
- Be outgoing, passionate and excited to network with new colleagues
- Work in the kitchen and bath industry
- You are interested in furthering your career within the kitchen and bath industry
- Your current employer supports your participation in this program
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Submission forms open June 15, 2015.
Please click here to read tips for making an impression with your submission.
2016 Submission forms will open June 2016
Thanks to our Sponsors: