| || |
2015 Online Submission
Forms Now Open!
Deadline Extended - Submissions Due
Wednesday, August 6th Noon ET
30 Individuals under 30 Years of Age We’re looking for
the Exceptional Young Professionals in the Industry
We are currently searching for 30 outstanding individuals under the age of 30 who are passionate in their profession and forward-thinking toward their success in the kitchen and bath industry. The purpose of this program is to engage and recognize young people who are the voice and next generation of kitchen and bath professionals. The goal is to acknowledge, while helping these individuals to immerse and apply themselves to new opportunities for growth and development in support of the industry.
We will be selecting 30 individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Born on or after January 23, 1985 (you must be under 30 during KBIS 2015)
- Working in the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Interested in furthering your career within the Kitchen and Bath Industry
- Supported by your employer to participate in this program
- Eager to participate in pre-event, event and post-event activities focused on our 30 Under 30 program and KBIS 2015
- Outgoing, passionate and excited to network with new colleagues
What Will You Receive?
- Recognition during KBIS 2015, January 20-22 in Las Vegas
- Flight and hotel costs reimbursed
- Show floor pass, conference pass and access to a Keynote session at KBIS 2015
- Media & industry recognition
- 1 personalized award
How & When Will You be Notified?
- Candidates will be selected based on their responses to this application
- Those individuals selected for this program will need to supply a high resolution photo (preferably head shot) as well as a bio
- Ideally, no more than two people will be selected from a single organization, but we encourage numerous individuals to apply
- Applications are due by 12 noon ET on Wednesday, August 6th, 2014
- All applicants will be notified September 2014
Want to Make an Impression?
Not sure how to apply for 30 Under 30, or what the selection committee is looking for? We've put together some tips and insight for your consideration while nominating yourself. Click Here to download and review these important items to include on your submission form.
Click here to self nominate
Click here to nominate someone