Opportunity is knocking!
We’re searching for several outstanding young professionals who possess the
passion, creativity and brilliance to be the voice of the next generation of kitchen
and bath practitioners.
Our 30 Under 30 Program is designed to celebrate the future rock stars of kitchen
and bath. As an industry professional, you can nominate a colleague or enter directly
with a few easy steps.
If selected, you’ll help identify significant trends, innovation and technology,
sustainable business practices and emerging business models at KBIS 2017 in Orlando.
You’ll meet amazing peers, network with important industry leaders, and otherwise
shake the trees inside the kitchen and bath trades. The association will also honor
you and your contributions during next year’s KBIS.
This annual program has left a lasting impact on the lives and careers of our 30
under 30 alumni.
The nominee for NKBA 30 Under 30 recognition must:
- Be born on or after January 12, 1987
- Be outgoing, passionate, and excited to network with new colleagues
- Work in the kitchen and bath industry
- Be interested in furthering a career within the kitchen and bath industry
- Be supported by their current employer to participate in this program
30 Under 30 recipients will receive:
- A Free Trip to KBIS 2017 (airfare and lodging)
- KBIS Show floor pass, conference pass and access to a keynote session
- Media exposure and awareness among top design and trade professionals
- Pre-event and post-event networking activities
HOW TO APPLY
Entrants can apply directly or be nominated by industry professional. How to apply:
- Complete the nomination or application form below by Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Have questions? Please email us at 30under30@nkba,org
Apply today! Your future is waiting for you...
Want to improve your chances of being selected? Here are some
examples of information to include in your submission:
- Awards and acknowledgements you have received for work in the kitchen and bath industry
- Sales and marketing accomplishments, statistics, and sales figures
- Certifications related to the kitchen and bath industry
- Community service/charity involvement – industry related or other
- NKBA Chapter officer positions held, or other industry related association memberships,
- Innovative solutions you have brought to your job, improvements in job processes,
project involvement above and beyond your daily job requirements
The NKBA 30 Under 30 is an elite group of young professionals who are truly the
best of the best—be sure to highlight any accomplishments that make your application
The deadline has now passed
Submission form is now closed
For Sponsorship Opportunities please contact:
Mauri Bailey, Business Development Manager
Mbailey@nkba.org | 678-900-2661